|Job Code||Job Title||Job Description||Location||Position||Experience||Date of Posted||Valid Till|
*Project Lead will provide the technical leadership to the Application Engineers.
*Project Lead will also be involved with the implementation of the features as planned for the release.
*They would be responsible for timely delivery and implementation and fulfils the stated objectives.
*For new products, they will be using the agreed processes and liaising with the appropriate representatives to ensure that the applications are working properly.
*Carry out activities as directed by the project manager in support of the delivery of the overall IT services for BPS Cards and Payments project.
*5+ years of work related experience.
*Software design engineer skills plus project management and software engineering process expertise.
*Ability to write, speak and present information effectively and persuasively across communication settings.
*Ability to troubleshoot and solve difficult problems;
*Good understanding of Cards and Payments application suite;
*Expertise in latest versions of .NET, Java, J2EE, SQL, Oracle, Informatica, SharePoint, midrange software tools - Cobol/JCL/VSM/ DB2, Cobol to Java conversion tools.
*Project Management and software engineering process expertise
|SIS0810||Java Application Engineer -Java ESB / PCI Domain||
Candidates should have good exposure on below skill set
|SIS0610||Java Application Engineer - Java Spring Batch/ PCI Domain||
Candidates should have good hands on experience on below skill set
1) Java / JEE
2) Spring Framework
3) Spring Batch
6) Unix/Linux (RHEL)
7) Korn Shell Scripting
8) Web Services (SOAP, JAX-WS)
9) XML, XSD
11) Cards Knowledge and/or ISO8583
• Must be a self-starter, able to work through issues from start to finish with little assistance, reporting on root cause providing recommendations for resolution. • Should have previous hands on desktop experience, and must be comfortable with taking escalations on advanced desktop issues from the rest of the support organization. • Must be willing to dig in and get ‘dirty’ on desktop issues from time to time when there are issues with high profile users at high touch clients. • On-call is required as a part of this role. Engineer would be expected to be available when necessary to take escalations from systems engineers and team leads. • Must be flexible to work long days or weekends when necessary for client implementations, systems upgrades, or other projects. • Expected to work as part of a team, not on an island, and be openly collaborative when working through issues with other team members so they can address issues during future occurrences.
• Should be comfortable speaking to clients regarding their technology needs and making recommendations • Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and perform Root Cause Analysis • Ability to troubleshoot and solve issues in a timely manner. • Ability to work from a ticketing system and provide quality updates to clients and team. • Ability to document all work completed and train support staff on client systems.
• 5-7 Years Linux server administration experience including but not limited to: o Strong understanding of Linux patch/package management. o Strong understanding of File System Technologies including (NFS, AutoFS, Samba, CIFS) o Strong understanding of OS performance tuning. o Strong understanding of rsync. o Strong understanding of using OS tools to diagnose hardware issues o Shell scripting • 2-4 Years Storage/Network experience from Linux/UNIX perspective o Ability to troubleshoot SAN issues o Ability to troubleshoot iSCSI. o Ability to troubleshoot networking issues • 1-3 Years experience in centralized authentication services, e.g. AD Auth/Centrify/Powerbroker preferred • 1-3 Years experience in Automation tools, e.g. Puppet/Ansible, preferred • 2-4 Years UNIX (Solaris) experience preferred. Candidates lacking this experience in the areas will be expected to learn these technologies quickly and apply their knowledge to client environments. o Storage management o Veritas Cluster o Configuration/Build experience • 2-3 Years VMWare ESXi/Citrix Experience preferred. Candidates lacking this experience in the areas will be expected to learn these technologies quickly and apply their knowledge to client environments. • Windows/Exchange is not required but a plus