|Job Code||Job Title||Job Description||Location||Position||Experience||Date of Posted||Valid Till|
*Must have 4+ yrs of exp in development.
*Should have knowledge/involvement in SDLC (Software development Life Cycle).
*Should have worked on Advance Excel, MS Access and on VBA Macros
*Resource needs to have experience on RPA- i.e. UI Path or Blur Prism.
*Database experience with good communication skills
|SIS0523||Desktop Support Engineer||
*Should have good hands on experience on Window OS/DNS/DHCP/Troubleshooting
*Good knowledge about ticketing would be an added advantage
*Good communication skill
*Should be ready to work in rotational shifts
*Candidates should be available at the earliest(20-30days notice period)
*Selected candidate will be working at an MNC client.
*Interested candidates can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Chennai/ Bangalore||3||1-3 years||01-08-2017||31-10-2017|
|SIS0308||L2 Security Engineer||
Job Description: The Arcsight SIEM L2 Security Analyst is responsible for Arcsight event alerts analysis, manage the security incident, remediation plan and resolution for the incident closure, co-ordination with the s respective perimeter network team, applications teams, IT & N/w teams.
• Install/upgrade the Arcsight smart connectors and solution components
• Develop the specific content necessary to meet the organization’s security operations goals, to include: the formation of content-specific queries, templates, reports, rules, alerts, dashboards, and workflows
• Integrate data and event feeds with Arcsight solution.
• Implement/setup smart connectors.
• Troubleshoot log source integration issues on servers, active directory,
• Analyze and resolve complex technical issues related to Arcsight platform.
• Perform on-the-job training of the SIEM solutions for team.
• 2-3 years working within the information security field, with emphasis on security operations, incident management, intrusion detection, firewall deployment, and security event analysis
• 2+ years working with SEM technology, with Arcsight specific certification
• In-depth understanding of configuration options and various architectures of Arcsight SIEM.
• Expertise in troubleshooting technical issues in Arcsight SIEM solution.
• Expertise with logging configuration of network, security devices and servers.
• Excellent understanding of network infrastructure, operating systems and databases.
Client- MNC under Samartha Payroll
Working Hours : 6 AM - 3 PM 2 PM - 11 PM 10 PM - 6 AM (rotational shifts)
*Should C, C++ with Telecom Protocol: SS7-MAP/DIAMETER/SIP experience.
*Clinet- MNC under Samartha payroll
*Candidates should be available within 15-30days or immediately to join
*Candidates should have 2+years of PHP Developer experience
*Knowledge of social media & RSS feed
*Must handle task independently
*Candidate should have excellent communication skill (Written & Verbal)
|SIS0807||Sr. Linux Engineer(Infra Role)||
*Expert Knowledge and Hands on experience on RHEL, Open VMS and Unix Operating Systems for managing at least 500 servers.
*Worked in Data centre operations and coordination
*Extensive Technical Knowledge – Need to have experience with SAN, firewalls, routers and more
*Deep understanding of ITIL - Incident, Change , Problem and Service Management
*Leading team of Infra Operations that include Unix/Wintel/Tools/Backup/Network & Security
*Monthly Reports and KPIs submission
*Good Communications & Presentational Skills
|SIS0806||Sr. Security Engineer||
*Must have worked on RSA Tokens/RSA Auth Manager
*Hands on experience on performing VA Scanning using Nessus Security Centre
*Good to have knowledge on ASA (Cisco 5520) & NIPs (Defence Pro)
*Should have run / participated in organisation security audit and plan for achieving the compliance
*Ideally should have CISA Certification or aspiration to complete within 6 months
*Should have knowledge of Telecom/TRAI regulatory requirements such as Press Note 3
*Strong background and knowledge of Enterprise Networks